1.17.2007

Habit...

I don't really have anything spectacular to report, I am just trying to keep up this "habit" of blogging. I am planning my flower beds this week. And (if I get really ambitious) my veggie beds as well. Also, I have begun reading a book by Paul...er that is, John Bunyan called The Holy War. I am only on Chapter 3, but so far, a great read.

JM and I continue to grow in our adjustment to the new life. I primarily speak of his job and consequent schedule change.

I would covet your prayers on behalf of a new friend of ours. A man named Keith. He is searching hard for a job. He has an interview today at 4:00. Please pray for him.

3 comments:

a suburban housewife said...

Paul Bunyan? Really? :)

taylor said...

yeah...he's John Bunyan's less-well known American cousin. He also found these golden plates...no wait, that's Paul Smith. Paul Simon? All I have to say is that Christopher Cooke is somehow to blame for this.

a suburban housewife said...

Hey, I think I've read it. Doesn't the war have something to do with a big, blue ox? Yeah, go with the "Christopher's fault" line. I totally buy it!!! :)