6.11.2008

Jam Time!

Strawberry picking, phase one...Washington Farms.

The whole family came along for the trip to collect 3 gallons worth of strawberries! Here are some pictures of all of us, doing our strawberry picking thing.

The kids were really cute picking and eating and saying "Mom! I found another one! Come look!" We definitely picked waaaay too many, but it was a great time, not too hot that day. I was









Titus and Tabs also took a little time to visit the goats and pump some water.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

a suburban housewife said...

Let's compare jams, hmmm? Mine is good, but runny. You warned me about this though. However, I would rather have runny jam than teeth-aching sweet jam. Anyway. I love you.(Not in a creepy way). Have I told you that lately? Thanks for Sunday.

*This comment sounds just uber-creepy, so I will stop now! Have a good week :)