3.14.2007

Happy Birthday, Honey!

Johnmark,
I love you so much. You are my hero, my lover, and my best friend. I care for you more deeply than I ever thought possible. You embody the love of our Savior to me. You are humble, self-sacrificing, patient, and gentle. You lead me with grace, and by your strength in the Lord's faithfulness. You care for our children with a steady balance of discipline and love. You bring the Gospel of Christ to them. You teach us all with your example of servant-leadership. You imitate Christ in your love for the Church. You listen. You are slow to anger. I can not imagine life apart from you, and I trust by God's amazing grace that your spiritual fruit will only muture and sweeten as we continue to walk the road home together. I love you,

Taylor

No comments: