10.20.2008

Abortion and Obama

Two posts in one day is a definite record for me. This is an issue I cannot overlook. I am unapologetic about my dislike of and complete opposition to Barak Obama. I know that some of you who read this blog are planning to vote for him. Please read this link before you settle on such a man. He may sound and look good, but the issue of abortion, TRULY, reveals a heart that is evil. It is not to be taken lightly that he is considered, "the most extreme pro-abortion candidate ever to seek the office of President of the United States." Further: "He is the most extreme pro-abortion member of the United States Senate. Indeed, he is the most extreme pro-abortion legislator ever to serve in either house of the United States Congress" I do not believe it is possible in good conscience to vote for such a person NO MATTER WHAT the justification he gives for this position. Here is the link.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great post, Taylor. Thanks for the link. I can't believe any Christian could in good conscience vote for this man.