5.05.2007

News

Hey all,
Just been reading some fascinating stuff at Dr. Al Mohler's blog. Mostly I am encouraged by the idea that the battle over abortion seems closer to the end. Praise God for ultrasounds! I suppose this would be a convenient moment to reveal my secret. JM and I are ten weeks and three days into our third pregnancy. We are very excited, and I have pondered more than once the possibility that this is twins. I have been more tired and nauseated than both of the other two pregnancies combined! But I am so thankful that this trimester ends in a few weeks. Mark your calendars for November 30. Of course, my kids have a habit of being late. So it might be better to just block out that whole week. :-)

3 comments:

narcosleeper said...

Congratulations, I guess that is the advantage of starting young.

princesskate7 said...

Oh Taylor, that's so awesome! I'm so happy for you... God bless.

Anita said...

Congrats! You make me want to start soon... almost! :)